[2016-NEW!] Training PassLeader New 70-332 180q VCE and PDF Dumps To Pass Exam (Question 81 – Question 100)
70-332 Braindumps, 70-332 Exam Dumps, 70-332 Exam Questions, 70-332 PDF Dumps, 70-332 Practice Tests, 70-332 Study Guide, 70-332 VCE Dumps, Microsoft Braindumps
New 70-332 Exam Questions Updated Today! PassLeader just released the latest Microsoft 70-332 pdf and vce exam dumps(Now Total 180q) with all new exam questions, which will help you 100% passing the newest 70-332 exam. This new questions are exactly the same as real test’s. Now visit passleader.com to get the newest 180q 70-332 pdf or vce exam dumps with 10% discount and FREE VCE TEST SOFTWARE!
keywords: 70-332 exam,180q 70-332 exam dumps,180q 70-332 exam questions,70-332 pdf dumps,70-332 practice test,70-332 vce dumps,70-332 study guide,70-332 braindumps,Microsoft Advanced Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Exam
P.S. Download Free 70-332 PDF Dumps and Preview PassLeader 70-332 VCE Dumps At The End Of This Post!!! (Ctrl+End)
You need to provision a SharePoint environment for MyTailspin.TailspinToys.com. What should you do?
A. Create a web application and a site collection using the My Site Host template.
B. Create a web application, a site collection using the My Site Host template, and site collections for each user.
C. Configure the User Profile Synchronization service to perform a full import of AD DS user profiles.
D. Configure the User Profile Synchronization service to set up a My Sites site collection.
Drag and Drop Question
You need to design the architecture of the farm. What should you do? (To answer, drag the appropriate terms to the correct location or locations in the answer area. Each term may be used once, more than once, or not at all. You may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content.)
You need to configure the BCS model to access data. What should you do?
A. Import the BCS model and enter the required account by using the Set Object Permissions command.
B. Create an external content type and enter the target application ID in the Secure Store Application ID field.
C. Create an external content type and choose the Connect with user’s identity option.
D. Create an external content type and choose the Connect with impersonated custom identity option. Enter the target application friendly name of the Secure Store target application.
Case Study: 2 – World Wide Importers (QUESTION 84 – QUESTION 90)
Wide World Importers plans to upgrade from SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2013 to take advantage of additional business intelligence (BI) services, including PerformancePoint Services, PowerPivot for Excel, and SQL Server Reporting Services 2012 (SSRS). All users are members of an Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) domain.
The current environment integrates with a stand-alone instance of Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Analysis Services (SSAS). Wide World Importers has acquired SQL Server 2012 licenses for the purpose of upgrading all the SQL Server instances to SQL Server 2012.
The SharePoint 2013 environment and supporting back-end servers that run SQL Server must be highly available and redundant in the case of unplanned downtime or a disaster.
SharePoint 2013 Production Farm Topology
The SharePoint 2013 production farm topology consists of the servers listed in the following table.
The Wide World Importers SharePoint 2013 environment has the following characteristics:
– A hardware load-balancer is configured to balance traffic between PROD-WEB-01 and PROD-WEB-02.
– SSRS is installed on PROD-APP-01 in SharePoint integrated mode.
– SSRS report databases are stored on PROD-DB-01.
– A site collection named Report Center has been created at http://reports.wideworldimporters.com.
– All SharePoint content and configuration databases are stored on PROD-DB-01.
– All site collections have been migrated to a single content database named WSS_Content.
– A content database named WSS_TempContent has been restored to PROD-DB-01, but not attached to the SharePoint 2013 farm.
– An AD DS domain user account named PPS_SVC has been created.
SharePoint 2013 Disaster Recovery Site
The SharePoint 2013 Disaster Recovery farm topology consists of the servers listed in the following table.
– Log shipping must be used to send transaction log backups to the instance of SQL Server that is running in the disaster recovery site.
– Discrete sets of SharePoint content databases must be configured to automatically failover together.
– An additional SQL Server 2012 Report Server must be added to the SharePoint 2013 environment. The server must be configured to use SharePoint integrated mode.
– Additional SQL Server 2012 Report Servers must not be installed on machines that are running SharePoint as a front-end web server.
– Site Collection administrators must not have the ability to upgrade site collections.
– Site Collection upgrade jobs must be throttled to a maximum of five site collections at a time.
– A daily backup schedule must be created to perform SQL Server backups of all SharePoint content and configuration databases.
– The PPS_SVC AD DS user account must be used for the PerformancePoint service application.
– Farm administrators must be able to recover content from WSS_TempContent without attaching the database to the farm.
– All content databases within the production farm must be set to read-only when patching and upgrading the farm.
– Farm administrators must be able to determine which sites were missed or skipped during the upgrade process and must be able to monitor any future upgrades.
You need to meet the content recovery requirements for the farm. What should you do?
A. Run the Windows PowerShell cmdlet Get-SPUnattachedContentDatabase -DatabaseName”WSS_TempContent”
B. Run the Windows PowerShell cmdlet Get-SPContentDatabase -Con nectAsUnattached Database – DatabaseName “SharePoint_Config”
C. Use the Recover data from an unattached content database option in Central Administration.
D. Use the Export a site or list option in Central Administration.
Drag and Drop Question
You need to meet the content access requirements during the upgrade process. What should you do? (To answer, drag the appropriate terms to the correct location or locations in the answer area. Each term may be used once, more than once, or not at all. You may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content.)
Drag and Drop Question
You need to meet the disaster recovery requirements. What should you do? (To answer, drag the appropriate terms to the correct location or locations in the answer area. Each term may be used once, more than once, or not at all. You may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content.)
You need to meet the technical requirements for failover. What should you do?
A. Configure log shipping between PROD-DB-01 and PROD-DB-02.
B. Configure an AlwaysOn availability group between PROD-DB-01 and PROD-DB-02.
C. Configure database mirroring with an additional witness server between PROD-DB-01 and PROD- DB-02.
D. Configure an active/passive failover cluster between PROD-DB-01 and PROD-DB-02.
You need to implement a Reporting Services solution. What should you do?
A. Use Reporting Services Configuration Manager to add an additional report server to PROD-APP- 02.
B. Install Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Reporting Services on PROD-APP-02 in SharePoint integrated mode.
On the SQL Server Feature Selection page, select Reporting Services add-in for SharePoint products.
C. Install Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Reporting Services on PROD-APP-02 in SharePoint integrated mode.
On the SQL Server Feature Selection page, select Reporting Services – SharePoint.
D. Uninstall Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Reporting Services on PROD-APP-01.
Install Reporting Services on PROD-WEB-01 and PROD-WEB-02.
Add the report server URL to the load-balance pool.
You need to meet the security requirement for site collection upgrades. Which two Windows PowerShell cmdlets should you perform? (Each correct answer presents part of the solution. Choose two.)
A. $reports.AllowSelfServicellpgrade = false
B. $reports = Get-SPSite “http://reports.wideworldimporters.com”
D. $reports = Get-SPWebApplication “http://reports.wideworldimporters.com”
E. Sreports.AllowSelfServiceUpgrade = true
Drag and Drop Question
You need to meet the database backup requirements. What should you do? (To answer, drag the appropriate terms to the correct location or locations in the answer area. Each term may be used once, more than once, or not at all. You may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content.)
Case Study: 3 – Baldwin Museum of Science (QUESTION 91 – QUESTION 98)
Baldwin Museum of Science has an Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) domain named BaldwinMuseumOfScience.com. The domain has a SharePoint environment that contains two farms named ContentFarm and SearchFarm. ContentFarm includes content and collaboration tools. A custom app named Time Entry is deployed to the App Store on ContentFarm. ContentFarm includes a site collection named HR. You are planning for a major content and configuration update to the term store in the managed metadata service application that is located on ContentFarm. SearchFarm is reserved for crawling content and responding to search queries.
The topology of ContentFarm is shown in the following table.
ContentFarm has the following characteristics:
– Primary content for the farm is available at the URL SharePoint.BaldwinMuseumOfScience.com.
– Requests for content from the farm are load-balanced between SPC-WEB01 and SPC- WEB02.
– The servers that run Microsoft SQL Server are members of an active/passive cluster that run a failover cluster named SP-SQL01.
– MySites sites for each user are hosted on a separate web application available at the URL my.baldwinmuseumofscience.com.
– Requests for MySites pages are load-balanced between SPC-WEB01 and SPC-WEB02.
– A full backup of the farm is performed once a week.
– An incremental backup of the farm is performed once a day.
– The Site Owner of the HR site collection requires that the HR Site Collection be backed up in full on a daily basis.
– The managed metadata, user profile, and BCS service applications are enabled in the farm.
– All members of the SharePoint developer team belong to an AD DS security group named SharePoint_App_Dev.
The topology of SearchFarm is shown in the following table.
SearchFarm has the following characteristics:
– The farm currently uses SPS-DB01 as its primary database instance.
– SPS-DB01 has experienced multiple hard drive failures in the last month.
– The identity of the search service application is not documented.
The following requirements must be met for ContentFarm and SearchFarm:
– All administrative activities must be performed by using Windows PowerShell.
– Custom applications created by using the SharePoint app model must be deployed to, and hosted in, an internal App Store.
– Site owners must not be able to directly purchase third-party apps from the public SharePoint Store.
– Members of the SharePoint_App AD D5 security group must have the ability to submit new apps and app updates to the App Store of ContentFarm.
– Members of the SharePoint_App_Dev AD DS security group must not be granted farm administrator rights in ContentFarm.
– The Time Entry app must remain available to users at all times.
– The contents of ContentFarm must be indexed by the Search service application of SearchFarm.
– All responses to queries submitted by users in ContentFarm must be served by the Search service application of SearchFarm.
– The database resources for SearchFarm must be configured to be highly available by using SQL Server database mirroring with automatic failover.
– MySite content databases must be moved to a separate clustered database instance. The new clustered database instance must be created by using existing database servers in ContentFarm.
– All storaae resources for both farms must be redundant and provide high performance for both read and write operations and support disk mirroring.
– A snapshot of the current state of the managed metadata service application must be taken before the service application receives the planned major update.
You need to configure SPS-DB01. Which type of storage solution should you implement?
A. Multiple disks individually attached via Fibre Channel
B. Multiple disks configured in a RAID 0 array
C. Multiple disks individually attached via iSCSI
D. Multiple disks configured in a RAID 5 array
E. Multiple disks configured in a RAID 10 array
You need to back up the HR site collection. What should you do? (To answer, select the appropriate option from each drop-down list in the answer area.)
Drag and Drop Question
You need to reconfigure the ContentFarm database topology. What should you do? (To answer, drag the appropriate options to the correct location or locations in the answer area. Each option may be used once, more than once, or not at all. You may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content.)
You need to replicate the SQL Server logins for the database instance in the search farm and ensure that no replication related errors are generated. To which server or servers should you replicate the logins?
A. SPS-DB02 only
B. SPS-DB03 only
C. SPS-DB01 and SPS-DB02 only
D. SPS-DB01, SPS-DB02, and SPS-DB03
You need to configure the environment to support the management of custom applications. What should you do? (To answer, select the appropriate option from each drop-down list in the answer area.)
You need to back up the Managed Metadata service application before the update. Which two tools can you use to achieve this goal? (Each correct answer presents a complete solution. Choose two.)
A. The Backup and Recovery page in Central Administration
B. SQL Server Management Studio
C. The Backup-SPFarm Windows PowerShell cmdlet
D. The Backup-SPSite Windows PowerShell cmdlet
E. The Backup SqlDatabase Windows PowerShell cmdlet
You need to redeploy the Time Entry app. Which two Windows PowerShell cmdlets should you run? (Each correct answer presents a complete solution. Choose two.)
E. Add SPSolution
You need to ensure that app developers have the necessary permission to submit apps for deployment. Which permission level should you grant to the SharePoint_App_Dev group?
A. App Manager permission level to the Central Administration site
B. Full Control permission level to the App Store site
C. Contribute permission level to the App Store site
D. Farm Administrator permission level to ContentFarm
E. Full Control permission level to the Central Administration site
Case Study: 4 – Proseware, Inc (QUESTION 99 – QUESTION 108)
You are a SharePoint administrator for a media distribution company named Proseware, Inc. Proseware is in the process of upgrading from SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2013. The IT group has deployed a new SharePoint 2013 farm. The farm is not yet fully configured. You are supporting the product development group during the planning and configuration of the new SharePoint farm. The product development group includes the research, development, and marketing teams. The product development group has multiple team sites and project collaborations sites in the current SharePoint 2010 farm.
Stakeholders have identified the following initiatives:
– ProseWeb, a public website that will allow anonymous visitors to browse the company’s product catalog.
– PartnerWeb, a public website that will allow authenticated users from partner companies to collaborate on product materials.
– ProductsKB, a centralized repository where teams can publish product-related documents, images, videos, and other information related to the company’s product catalog. Information in this site will be consumed by the ProseWeb site.
The company has an Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) domain named proseware.com. All servers and user accounts are members of the domain. The company has purchased the proseware-apps.com domain to support SharePoint apps. The SharePoint 2013 farm currently has the following configuration:
– The farm includes seven SharePoint servers named SPWEB1, SPWEB2, SPWEB3, SPWEB4, SPADM1, SPAPP1, and SPAPP2.
– SPWEB1, SPWEB2, SPWEB3, SPWEB4 and SPADM1 are configured as front-end web servers.
– SPADM1 is dedicated for administration purposes.
– Windows Network Load Balancing has been configured to load balance all host names across the front-end web servers.
– Central Administration has been provisioned on SPWEB4 and SPADM1. ?The farm includes two database servers named SQL1 and SQL2 that run Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Enterprise.
– Wildcard certificates for *.proseware.com and *.proseware-apps.com have been installed on all SharePoint servers.
– Five web applications have been created:
ProseWeb – https://www.proseware.com
PartnerWeb – https://partners.proseware.com
ProductsKB – https://kb.proseware.com
Teams – https://teams.proseware.com
Apps – https://proseware-apps.com
– The SharePoint development team has created a custom web template solution package named ProseWebTemplate.WSP for provisioning the ProseWeb site collection. The package includes a custom template named ProseWeb.
– An instance of a managed metadata service application has been configured with a content type hub. Two enterprise content types named Product Document and Product Image have been published in the content type hub and are available across all web applications and sites.
– All team collaboration site collections for the product development group are contained in a single content database named sp_content_teams_productdev. The database has been restored on SQL1, and upgraded by using the database attach method on the Teams web application. The site collections have not been ungraded.
– All team collaboration site collections for the product development group are referenced under a wildcard managed path at https://teams.proseware.com/productdev.
– The product development marketing team collaboration site is located at https://teams.proseware.com/productdev/marketing.
– The marketing team has made significant customizations to their team collaboration site by using Microsoft SharePoint Designer.
The SharePoint 2013 environment must meet the following business requirements:
– Due to export and copyright restrictions, SharePoint sites may be accessed only from within North America.
– The ProseWeb site must display a fixed-width page design for desktop browsers, and a single responsive web design for all mobile devices. The company’s web designers have prepared two site templates that meet these requirements.
– To support the website design layouts, images on the website must be rendered in one of three standard sizes, specified in pixels: Thumbnail (150 x 150), Catalog (300 x 300), and Detail (500 x 500).
– Users must be able to easily copy product-related documents, images, and other files from any team collaboration site to the ProductsKB site. Metadata on content must be preserved when moving or copying content between sites.
– The product development group’s team collaboration site collections must be upgraded.
You have the following technical requirements:
– SQL Server connections must use TCP and port 1488.
– Site collection upgrades must be throttled for no more than 20 concurrent upgrades within any content database, and throttled at 10 concurrent upgrades for any web application instance.
– If a site collection has been customized by using SharePoint Designer:
The site collection upgrade must be performed by a farm administrator.
All customizations must be evaluated and verified before performing the upgrade.
– All sandboxed solution code must run on the same server as the original request.
– Requests originating from outside the company network must not be routed to any server running Central Administration.
– SPAPP1 and SPAPP2 must not process user requests for site content and pages.
– You must deploy the custom web template solution as a full-trust farm solution and use the ProseWeb template when creating the root site collection for the ProseWeb web application.
– The ProductsKB site must be provisioned by using a Records Center site template.
You need to begin configuring services to support solutions. On the System page of Central Administration, which link should you select? (To answer, select the appropriate link in the answer area.)
Drag and Drop Question
You are planning for high availability of the SharePoint environment. You need to plan the Request Manager configuration. How should you configure Request Manager? (To answer, drag the appropriate elements to the correct positions in the answer area. Each element may be used once, more than once, or not at all. You may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content.)
Download Free 70-332 PDF Dumps From Google Drive: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-ob6L_QjGLpfmxnRXJIR2xxcS1pVVhsM056Z3lrX0phb2JiU0doWldHa1VVOXlHanRibWs (Explanation For Every Question Is Available!)
PassLeader 70-332 VCE Dumps Screenshots:
Download New 70-332 VCE Dumps From PassLeader: http://www.passleader.com/70-332.html (Full Version)